Love It or Lose It: A Trends Forecasting Game Show
- Type Trade and Consumer
- Location Seminar Room, Suite 548
- Time 4:00 p.m.
- Venue Boston Design Center
An all-star panel of key designers, media, and design influencers are participating in the BDC’s first ever trend-forecasting game show, “Love It or Lose It.” Editors Kyle Hoepner of New England Home and Chesie Breen of ID Boston have combined their editorial acumen to identify trends and will present them to the panel in rapid succession. Each contestant will respond by flashing a double-sided placard reading “Love It” on one side and “Lose It” on the other. The fun begins when the votes are divided and contestants must defend their choice.
- Chesie Breen, ID Boston
- Kyle Hoepner, New England Home
- Alicia Adams - Fashion Designer specializing in alpaca knitwear
- Nina Campbell – World-Renowned Interior Designer with a new fabric collection at Osborne & Little
- Steven Favreau – Founder of Favreau Design and Stage Struck
- Leslie Fine – Interior designer presented by M-Geough
- Eric Haydel – Interior designer and ASID New England Chapter President
- Jane Scott Hodges – Founder of Leontine Linens
- Lisa Pierpont – Editor-in-Chief of Boston Common
- Rebecca Vizard – Antique Textile Designer and Founder of B. Viz Design
- Scot Mecham Wood – San Francisco Designer and author of Adventures of Tartan Scot
For the full Design Market schedule, visit bostondesignmarket.com.