LAUNCH series: The Ins and Outs of Licensing
- Type Trade and Consumer
- Location Seminar Room, Suite 548
- Time 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Venue Boston Design Center
- Sponsor Editor at Large and The Robert Allen Duralee Group
Join Editor at Large and the Boston Design Center for LAUNCH, a series of three two-hour intensive courses created specifically for interior designers. Learn from expert instructors about the most relevant business matters facing the design industry today, and take home essential insights and tools to further your own business. Attendees will enjoy a lunch sponsored by The Robert Allen Duralee Group (TRAD).
Instructor: Kate Verner, Founder of Kate Verner + Associates Licensing
- What licensing is, and where and how to seek out opportunities
- What a successful licensing deal includes and what a designer needs to know before signing an agreement
- The essential role Intellectual Property Law plays in licensing
- How to use licensing to raise your visibility and build a multifaceted design brand