Panel Discussion at Scavolini
- Type Trade and Consumer
- Location 25 Drydock Ave, Seminar Room, Suite 634
- Time 2:00 p.m.
- Venue Boston Design Center
Using height, depth, color and placement, a designer can influence mood and perception of space. Design can trigger dynamic visual interactions and portray diverse meanings across cultures. Layout is one of the most powerful tools in a designer’s visual vocabulary. Learn how to break the do’s (and maybe embrace some of the dont’s) to enhance the success of your next project.
Leading the conversation is David Arnold, Executive Vice President and Publishing Director of Robb Report. Discussing the merits of the design rules are:
· Daniele Busca, Creative Director at Scavolini Soho Gallery
· Judy George, Home Furnishings Industry Expert and Founder of Judy George International
· Young Huh, Founder of Young Huh Interiors
· Vani Sayeed, Founder of Vani Sayeed Interiors