LAUNCH series: The Business of Being Creative
- Type Trade and Consumer
- Location Seminar Room, Suite 548
- Time 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Venue Boston Design Center
- Sponsor Editor at Large
Join Editor at Large and the Boston Design Center for LAUNCH, a series of three two-hour intensive courses created specifically for interior designers. Learn from expert instructors about the most relevant business matters facing the design industry today, and take home essential insights and tools to further your own business.
Instructor: Sean Low, Founder of The Business of Being Creative
- How to be of service to your clients, not in service
- Client management processes to implement through all phases of the relationship: from the first meeting to project installation
- What to charge, when to charge, and how to account for your time
- The pros and cons of various pricing structures